We love your pets, but under the American’s with Disabilities Act (ADA) Title III, only service animals that accompany people with disabilities are allowed in all areas of this business where members of the public are normally allowed to go. A service animal is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability. However, an animal whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support does not quality as a service animal under the ADA.
We understand that life sometimes gets in the way of your commitment to beauty. However, persons who cancel within twenty-four (24) hours of their schedule appointment may incur a cancellation fee which is one half of the salon starting price for the service that was to be provided.
We do not accept $100 bills for cash transactions.
Sorry, but we do not accept personal, company, or government checks for any product purchase. We do accept all major credit cards.
We care about your kids. As such, for the safety of all, children under fourteen (14) years of age are welcome in the salon only for their scheduled appointment.
Escape Salons supports diversity and fosters inclusion in the workplace. We consistently value and respect the rich diversity of ideas, experience, and skills that all of our employees bring to Escape Salons.
As an employee, California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) provides protection from harassment or discriminaiton in employment because of :
- Age (40 and over)
- Religious Creed (including religious dress and grooming practices)
- Denial of Family and Medical Care Leave
- Disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS
- Marital Status
- Medical Condition (cancer and genetic characteristics)
- Genetic Information
- Military and Veteran Status
- National Origin (including langauge used restrictions)
- Sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical condtions related to pregancy, childbirth or breastfeeding)
- Gender, Gender Identity, and Gender Expression
- Sexual Orientation
We’re committed to making a positive difference in people’s lives and being recognized as a company who stands behind its promise of diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Sorry, but all product sales are final. Only in store credit will be given for unused product returns that are accompanied by a receipt within thirty (30) days from the original purchase date.